Re: Any news?

Good Afternoon Mr. Puckett,

We have  a sponsor committed to cover both yours & Matts tickets/hotel
rooms.  Now we are putting together the final details for the
remaining costs of the event ie food/music/audio/visual/staff etc it
is costly but everyone agree's this event will show these SEALs the
support of the American people, while raising money for them etc.
Scott Taylor had a great idea of streaming live the event & having
folks from around the country donate in that hour, in addition to the
ticket costs being donated etc  I will let you know shortly. Is there
a number I can call you at?

Thanks again,

Graham Ware
480-529-4209

--
Sent from my mobile device

Graham Ware

"Let us endeavor so to live that when we may come to die, even the
undertaker will be sorry..."