From: "Saybolt, Gregory W LCDR RLSO, MIDLANT" <gregory.saybolt@navy.mil>
Date: February 9, 2010 4:09:22 PM EST
To: "Neal Puckett" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>, <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>, "Shea, Kevin D LT NLSO, MIDLANT" <kevin.d.shea1@navy.mil>, "Anastos, Kristen LT NLSO, MIDLANT" <kristen.anastos@navy.mil>
Cc: "Kadlec, Nicholas J LT RLSO MIDLANT, Norfolk" <nicholas.kadlec@navy.mil>, "Haefner, Erin R LT RLSO, MIDLANT" <erin.haefner@navy.mil>
Subject: US v. McCabe-- Discovery

Counsel-

Please find supplemental Discovery response attached.

V/r,

LCDR Greg Saybolt, JAGC, USN
Trial Counsel
Region Legal Service Office, Mid-Atlantic
9620 Maryland Ave, Suite 201
Norfolk, VA 23511
Tel: (757) 444-5170
DSN:  564-5170

This signature line and my digital signature is the equivalent of a hard copy signature, serving to authenticate that I have the authority to send this e-mail and to indicate I have consciously decided that it should have the same legal authority normally accorded to an actual hard copy signature.

NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone @ 757-444-5170 or by electronic mail, and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.