Dear Winner,

                                           NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ
                                         AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

Dear Winner,

Congratulations! You have just won one million, two hundred and fifty thousand euro (Ђ1,250,000) in
an internet lottery in which e-mail addresses were picked randomly by software powered by the Internet
through the worldwide website. Your email address was among those chosen in this first quarter of the
year. This promo is proudly sponsored by the Nationale Postcode Loterij, the Netherlands . You can log on
to our website for more information concerning our entire lottery promo at http://www.postcodeloterij.nl

Your email address, attached to JOKER NUMBER 123848, with EXTRA JOKER NUMBER 334726 drew the
WINNING NUMBER 19-21-23-33-35-37+30, and subsequently won the lottery in the "A" Category. You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of Ђ1,250,000 million (one million, two hundred and fifty
thousand euro) Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European Booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in the play coupon. Our European agent will immediately
commence the process of your winning to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

Note again that all participants were selected randomly from World Wide Website through computer draw
System which extracted emails addresses from over 300,000 companies and individuals. For security
reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your
money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem convenient to Claim your prize. This is part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
unscrupulous elements. To begin your claim, please contact our accredited agent whose details you see
below:

Mr. Mass De Boer
Global Diplomatic Finance BV
Amsterdam , Netherlands .
Tel: +31-633-051-855
Email: agentmassdeboer@luckymail.com

NOTE: To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your joker number, extra joker
number and winning number alongside your phone numbers in any correspondence with your designated
claim agent.

Congratulations once again from all members and staff of this program.

Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery winner program.

Sincerely,
Mrs.C.Tensen
Coordinator
(Nationale Postcode Loterij)