NiteCap at Freedom Radio 8 pm est Tonight!

William Russell, Doug Hoffman, Diggs Brown, Adams Taxin Freedom Radio 2-nite, 8 PM EST

Join Honest Conservative tonight at 8 PM Eastern for a Nite Cap with 4 heroes of the American Conservative Movement, all defenders of the constitution. Lt. Col. Bill Russell, running or the seat formerly held by the late Jack Murtha, Doug Hoffman running or the House Seat from NY's 23rd, Major Diggs Brown (retired) running for the House from Colorado, and Adam Taxin, columnest and raconteur running after all the nations most important and timely news in an original point of view. Don't miss it!

Also, a new feature to Freedom Radio, with our thanks to Lowman Henry of American Radio Journal, Col. Frank Ryan R candidate from PA will regularly share his ARJ commentary.  Listen for our Weekly National Security Update by Tim Sumner as well.

Lt. Col. Russell will also be on the Steve Malzberg show tomorrow afternoon between 4 pm and 6 pm est.    http://wor710.com

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom

The call in number is 646-478-5613.