Buy These Gold Coins Today

Human Events
An Urgent Buy Alert Has Been Issued...
These Fast-Appreciating, Top-Grade Gold Coins Will be Gone in the Blink of an Eye!

Fellow Investor,

It's not every day that an amazing investment opportunity just falls in my lap, but recently, that's just what happened.

Let me explain...

I sat down for lunch with my longtime friend and colleague, Nick Bruyer, CEO of First Federal Coin Corporation, the other day to catch up on things.

But before we could even small talk Nick was bursting at the seams to tell me about an amazing opportunity.

He told me that he had just issued an urgent "BUY NOW" alert for Gold Proof Krugerrands.

"Gold Krugerrands?" I asked...

Nick explained that he'd been buying Gold Proof Krugerrands for years. In fact, in 2006, 2007, and 2008 First Federal Coin's entire allotment of these coins sold out in record time! And in every case, their "sold out" notice came on the heels of a "BUY NOW" alert. Today, those past issues are selling for up to 57% more than they sold for originally in the aftermarket.

Nick is what I call a "Connieseur of Coins", so when he talks about coins... I listen. After being in the business for over 35 years he has a knack for knowing the trends in the coin industry, and as a major player he has access to some of the top officials in the top mints in the world. It's for that reason that he has been able to secure some of the best coin offerings for his members. And because of our special relationship, he is able to offer them to Human Events members.

To hear Nick tell it, these Proof Krugerrands are better than gold!

You see, proof coins are the elite coins of the collector market. They are limited-edition issues, usually with extremely small mintages compared to regular coins.

And even better, they are struck to a standard of virtually flawless perfection from specially prepared dies. No two Proofs are ever allowed to come into contact with each other. And it is this scarcity and superb quality that has driven previous years Proof coins to unprecedented prices in recent years.

And with the continued surge in gold prices this trend is destined to continue with current Proof coins!

Own Your Own Proof Gold Krugerrand Today

Today, as a special Human Events member you are able to take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own these amazing coins.

Because of Nick's special relationship with the South African Mint, he was able to cut an incredible deal, but only on a very limited supply of Proof Krugerrands.

You can own a 2009 1/10th ounce certified Proof 69 Gold Krugerrand for only $249 (plus shipping & handling)! And you can save an additional $50 by acquiring a special 5-coin collector lot for just $239 apiece. Each 2009 Proof Krugerrand is officially certified and encapsulated GEM PF69 (near-perfect) by NGC and comes with a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee.

Do not miss this chance! To get your 2009 Proof Krugerrand click the "Get My Krugerrand Today" link below or call Nick at 1.800.324.2087 (mention your special promotion code of HE401P).

Get My Krugerrand Today

Sincerely,

Roger Michalski
VP/Group Publisher, Human Events Publications

P.S. Get in on this potentially amazing opportunity and take advantage of a fast-appreciating, top-grade Proof gold coin... but you must act fast because this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity could end in the blink of an eye.

Get My Krugerrand Today

From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing. This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001

You were added to the system December 12, 2009. For more information click here.