From: Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:18:09 -0500
To: Eric Montalvo<montalvoesq@yahoo.com>
Cc: Faraj Haytham<haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Re: Lets Talk

Eric,
This sounds like a guy looking for a fat salary.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | Virginia
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.