Sarah Palin tells HER side in the #1 bestseller

Grab Your Copy Today -- only $8.95!
Sarah Palin Tells HER Side
in #1 Bestseller

Sarah Palin's Going RogueDear Fellow Conservative:

More than one year ago, former Alaska Governor and vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin delivered a speech at the Republican National Convention that electrified the GOP's conservative base.

But as the campaign unfolded, Palin became a lightning rod for criticism
-- much of it viciously directed not only at her, but at her family.

Democrats, forgetting feminism, mocked Palin as an empty-headed beauty queen and bad mother. Meanwhile, some GOP insiders leaked complaints to the press that Palin was harming the ticket by "going rogue" as an outspoken fiscal and social conservative.

The attacks didn't end with the election -- if anything, they got worse, as Palin's enemies resorted to saying almost anything about her to end her political career.

Now, in her eagerly anticipated memoir, Going Rogue, Sarah Palin tells her side of the story -- about her life, her family, her principles, her career, her vice-presidential candidacy... and her possible political future.

For a limited time, we at Human Events are able to make Sarah Palin's Going Rogue available to you for the incredibly low price of just $8.95, plus $5.95 shipping and handling.

Plus, you will get a FREE Bonus -- 6 free issues of Human Events, the National Conservative weekly, delivered right to your mailbox.

That's right, there will be no charge for a six-issue trial subscription to Human Events when you order Sarah Palin's Going Rogue at our special, heavily discounted price.

Why Human Events? Here's what bestselling author (and Human Events legal correspondent) ANN COULTER has to say about it:

"Human Events is the publication I have called my editorial home for years. Not only do I write a weekly column for Human Events, I devour it from cover to cover.

“Why? Because it's the one newspaper I can count on to bring me the absolute, unvarnished, hard-hitting truth. And so should you."

The voices in Human Events ring true -- Pat Buchanan, Chuck Norris, Michael Reagan, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, and more.

Mary Matalin says that "Human Events is a leading voice of the conservative movement -- every conservative should read it." And Oliver North states that "Human Events has been the flagship publication for the past 64 years."

This is an offer without risk to you.

Just order Sarah Palin's Going Rogue now -- and get 6 free issues of Human Events.

Sincerely,
Thomas S. Winter
Thomas S. Winter
Editor in Chief, Human Events

P.S. Don't miss out on this offer! Remember, you'll get your issues of Human Events delivered to your mailbox, plus your hardcover copy of Sarah Palin's Going Rogue.

For instant service, call us toll-free at 888.GO.RIGHT (888.467.4448). Click here to get started today.

This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Special Offers from Human Events. To update your email delivery preferences, click here. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

To advertise in our e-letters or email list, please click here.

If a friend has forwarded you this message, visit HumanEvents.com to subscribe to FREE conservative news alerts from Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, Pat Buchanan and Chuck Norris.

Human Events  |  One Massachusetts Avenue, NW  |  Washington, DC 20001

You were added to the system December 12, 2009. For more information click here.