RE: Navy SEALs national fundraiser event 2010

No, but I got the transcript of the Demartino interview and I’m almost through fixing any misspellings, and I will shoot it to you, probably Thursday or Friday.   The total came to $420, and I think Charlie, you and I are splitting it, although I’ll ask Greg if he’d like a copy as well.

                I have an EEOC appeal due on Thursday for another client that I’ve already extended twice, so I MUST do that first!!

We still need to figure out uniforms for the trials, but the judge is having fun messing with the trial counsel on that issue!!

Monica

Monica Lombardi

Attorney & Counselor at Law

4445 Corporation Lane