Funeral Letter

Greg, I've been dealing with the Funeral home in Greenwood. Finally got them to tell me what the balance was on your Mom's funeral.  We're paying off today so as to get the headstone laid.  As you see in the letter, I've mentioned you as the guy on the deck to help make sure the headstone is laid in a timely fashion.  They haven't been too responsive to me lately, so I wanted to make sure you knew what I'm telling them.  Ltr attached.  Thanks for your help with this!!!  No need to lean on them, just check in with them in a month to see if the headstone for both your parents is down... Thanks much!
Marcy