Please Call Marcy Atwood 202-340-0070

Ella, Leaving you a VM.  I have questions on the "To Do" list to get the refinancing done.

1.  Apparently the appraisal was not done "inadvertently canceled."

Do we have time to get this all done before the locked in rate expires on 15 Mar 10?  I do not want to pay a daily extension fee for events that were out of my control -- specifically someone canceling the appraisal, which was only brought to my attention today.

2.  The subordination of United Bank is in the total amount of @ $33,000.  Why does it need to state $53,750?  In order to get a "subordination" from United Bank -- assuming I have complete responsibility for that as indicated on your Email last night, then you must provide me the following information:
a.  A 1003 - that is corrected.  The one John provided had several errors on it
b.  Uniform Underwriting & Transmittal Summary
c. Title commitment
d. Copy of the Yet to be done appraisal

3. What is an HO-6?  Do you mean homeowners insurance?  The current policy for our homeowners is with my current Citimortgage loan.  Can you get that information from my current file?

Again, I am now concerned that we do not have the time to get this done, since the appraisal was "canceled" by someone.  I called the PCV Nurcor, and asked specifically if it was my fault.  They said "no" but refused to tell me who canceled the appraisal.

Please give me a call.
Thank You!
Marcy
202-340-0070