Obama's Healthcare Jizya

Human Events
Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, Congressman John Carter. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing.

John Carter for Congress

Obama’s Jizya on America

Jizya is a tax policy we thought confined to the Taliban and their ilk in the third world. But thanks to President Barack Hussein Obama, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, it is rapidly becoming a horrifying reality in America.

Jizya is a special tax imposed on non-Muslims in Muslim countries. There is a real dollar price to pay for not acquiescing to Islam when hard-line Muslims gain control, and an even more reprehensible social penalty of second-class citizenship for not being numbered among the "believers."

mujahideensObama & Pelosi's JizyaNow it appears Democrats think that repressive tax penalty should apply to those who refuse to kneel to the Obama agenda.

The latest version of ObamaCare includes tax provisions that tax the health plans of average Americans while Obama-supporting union members get a free ride.

The states of Senators who caved to Obama's demands are slated to receive billions in federal giveaways in exchange for their Senator's votes, with Connecticut , Florida , Illinois , Iowa , Montana , Michigan , Nebraska , North Dakota , and Louisiana getting massive federal payoffs at the expense of taxpayers in the other 41 states.

Obama's Jizya on America must be stopped, and I need YOUR HELP right now to do it.

This heinous plan is in direct violation of the U.S. Constitution's Equal Protection Clause, and a thousand years of legal precedent under the Rule of Law as expressed through the English Common Law system we inherited from our founders.

I have personally led the fight in the House for the Rule of Law for over a year against the unconstitutional appointment of Obama's "Czars" to run major federal policy areas without having passed Senate confirmation, and the tax outrages of House Ways and Means Charlie Rangel and U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner.

Both failed to pay their federal taxes; both have not been assessed a nickel in penalties for offenses that would have cost the average taxpayer thousands in penalties and maybe even jail time. Rangel hasn’t even paid interest on over a decade of back taxes on his resort property in the Caribbean .

Failure to act against these two has apparently set a precedent. The Obama Administration obviously decided that if Rangel and Geithner can get away with a double standard, so can all Obama supporters.

Next week Obama, Pelosi, and Reid will attempt to place the yoke of servitude on the millions of Americans who disagree with their government takeover of healthcare. With fines and jail time for those who fail to buy a Washington-dictated health plan, to higher taxes on comprehensive health insurance for all workers who aren’t union members, this is the liberal Jizya they will attempt to pawn off as “bipartisan outreach."

I am committed to using my position as House Republican Conference Secretary to continue the fight against this un-American – yes, UN-AMERICAN – injustice as long as the Lord and the voters of my district will allow.

But now I have both a primary and a general election opponent, that demand time and resources to compete against – time and resources that I would like to keep dedicated to this fight.

Will you help financially? I need to keep this war going on both fronts, and with your donation today I can beat off the attackers in Texas and never miss a lick whipping up on Obama’s fedayeen here in Washington at the same time.

American justice is blind justice. No favoritism for the rich or poor, the powerful or the weak. This is one of the key foundations of our Republic, and why our nation has prospered above all others up till now.

But we now face a political enemy with an agenda unlike any other – the complete abandonment of the very principles of equality that we fought for and expanded over two centuries.

If we lose, we will face a horror of a nation with a new class of politicians and cronies who are above the law, with the rest of us being forced into second-class citizenship like those currently imprisoned under radical Islamic regimes.

Will you help me fight for our historic rights of equality against radical Islamic-style tyranny? Do it for your children and grandchildren, and please do it today. My primary election is March 2, so there is less than a month to help get our message out before my voters go to the poll.

Please use this link to send as much as you can right now.

I will keep this fight up as long as I breathe and serve America here in the House. You can help determine whether this fight goes on to victory, or dies to a whisper, through your donation to our cause. Please help today.

Death to Jizya worldwide, and may God Bless America ,

John Carter
Member, U.S. House of Representatives, Texas 31
Secretary, House Republican Conference

P.S.: Please send $25, $50, $100, $250, or the maximum individual donation of $2,400 today using my ONLINE DONATION page. This 2010 election cycle will determine whether America renews its vows of freedom, or falls to the oppression of the left. If we don’t regain control of Congress this session, I firmly believe Obama and Pelosi will use their retained power to rig the 2012 elections to guarantee a permanent far-left majority in Washington , and we will have allowed them to destroy from within the greatest nation the world has ever known. It is truly now or never.

From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing. This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001

You were added to the system December 12, 2009. For more information click here.