Toll Free SEAL Support

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to reach out to each of breifly about a TOLL FREE number &
IVR I am setting up. I'm thinking this is a great way to have people
engage further in support.

What are your thoughts about recording a message ? Is there any way
the SEALs would be willing to record a message of appreciation or
thanks -that way when people call in they can for example press 4 and
hear McCabe or Mr Puckett speak in a message etc.

We can also have a line where people can leave a voice message of
support for the SEALs & give you all access to hear them.

I also thought once we have our fundraiser we can use this as a live
line to take donations to their defense fund from people to call into
in addition to the live money bomb defense fund & internet stream from
the event - Scott Taylor & his team had put forth that great idea.

Any thoughts let me know.

Thanks again,

Graham Ware
480.529.4209