SEALS

Neal:

I spoke with the Judges over the weekend. ÂI have a couple of do-outs coming out of that meeting. ÂJudge Freeh ask me to remind you of the offer of assistance of his former FBI investigator. ÂAfter reading demartino's most recent statement to McCormack, he (and I) see a number of places where an investigator might be able to assist you in developing information to undermine DeMartino's character for truthfulness. Â

Second, Judge Freeh wanted me to ask you whether you intend to interview DeMartino and if so, when do you expect that to occur? ÂAre you going to record it? ÂWe all think you should, because he seems to be becoming more grandiose with each re-telling. Â

Do you have the physical examination form that Demartino says Weatherman filled out after the alleged beat down? Â

If you need any assistance, please let us know!

I think Judge ÂSullivan plans to go down to see the CA. ÂI think he is going to focus on the credibility of Demartino and his own evaluation of the case and talk about the decision not to have the testimony of several percipient witnesses who have relevant factual information (our clients). ÂMore to follow on this in the next couple of days.

Charlie

Charles W. Gittins

Attorney and Counselor at Law

P.O. Box 144