1500 and King St Station

Neal:  I have attached an analysis of 1500 King v. the leased prospects--1800 Diagonal and 225 Reinekers.
The first box shows the unit at the full asking price but with the parking thrown in with the asking price (they are trying to make that additional, but the market says no to that).  It also shows conventional financing at 25% down and 6.5% int rate and a 25 yr am schedule and $10/sf thrown in for improvements, ie, new paint and carpet, etc..

The next box shows the same thing except at the 90% financing using the 504 program.

The third box shows the same except at a better price--$325/sf.

The last box shows the lease options.  Note, the rent will escalate from here annually.

I have also attached a flyer from the 504 program showing the contact points.  Note the rates etc are out of date.  We have no financial connection with them.

Also, I will be representing you as the buyer's broker on 1500 or the tenant's broker on the lease space.  Thanks.

Richard F. Lane, Esquire
Elkins Lane Realty Advisors
Weichert Commercial
121 N. Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
O) 703. 519. 8923
Cell) 703. 626. 6691
Fax: 703.684.3664 (Include a cover sheet addressed to me)
Email: ricklane31@aol.com