Washington DC | Virginia
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Feb 22, 2010, at 9:41 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

This is right before our motion.  I was planning to get there on the 19th.
Let's get there a day earlier and attend.

-----Original Message-----
From: Baker LtCol John [mailto:john.baker1@usmc.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 8:59 AM
To: Fidell, Eugene R.; Ken Martin; neal@puckettfaraj.com;
pstackhouse@schertlerlaw.com; Scott Jack; Richard T. McNeil;
Cgittins@aol.com; haytham@puckettfaraj.com; vaughn taylor office; Victor
Kelley
Subject: CDC's Mess Night

Gentlemen,

Sorry for the late invitation, but we have just finalized all the
details.  On 18 March 2010, the Chief Defense Counsel is hosting the first
of what will become an annual Mess Night held in conjunction with the all
Marine Defense Counsel Conference which will be held this year in Mirimar
during the second week in March.

Jane Siegal will be our guest of honor and I'd like to extend an
invitation to each of you, as I see each of you a part of our "team."  This
Mess Night will allow us to celebrate, bond, and rededicate ourselves to the
important work that we do.

I understand that given the last minute word and the cost involved
that most of you will be unable to attend, but I wanted to ensure that you
were given the opportunity to come if you can.  Next year, I'll host it at a
different location (I'm replacing Col Favors as the CDC this summer), likely
on the east coast, and it will again be scheduled to correspond with the
military judges' conference to have minimal impact on the docket.  We'll get
those invites out earlier next year.

Thanks for your trust (and occasional patience) with my counsel, I'm
blessed to have a motivated group throughout my region.

Semper Fi,

LtCol John G. Baker, USMC
Regional Defense Counsel, Eastern Region
762 G Street
PSC Box 20087
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542-0087

Office: (910) 451-5996; Cell: (910) 478-7478; Fax: (910) 451-2293