1800 Diagonal

Neal:  Received the below today from 1800 Diagonal.  I have asked for the floor plan for the alternative suite and will forward it as soon as I have it.  Looks like those two suites you saw at 1800 will require a 7 to 10 year term and you most likely would not get in until about June/July.  When will you be available to see the new first floor suite?--Tomorrow? Thursday?

In the meantime, I expect a proposal from 225 Reinekers in a day or two.  Rick Lane

Rick,

Can we get them back out for a second tour? Couple obstacles with Suites 140 and 240 - unlikely we can get the work done by May 1 and also we would require a longer term to do a full build out as indicated on your sketches. We do have another suite on the first floor that could work almost as-is. It looks like the best option. Pls advise.

Thanks

Krysta Hardiman
Cassidy & Pinkard Colliers