RE: SEALs

Gentlemen,

 Here is the audio, Iâve got it on CD-R if you need that as well. So there is no confusion on the transcript cost â I paid the total and forwarded a copy of my bill so that you would see the total â but of course we will split the bill four ways, I believe thatâs $105 per attorney.

On the other hand, since Charlie is representing half the witnesses in this trial, maybe we should charge you more (!!Only kidding!!)

Sincerely,

Monica

Monica Lombardi

Attorney & Counselor at Law