CLE May 14

Neal,

I am working with Steve Lyons, the AO at Quantico.  Some basics that I should have asked long ago:  based on past experience, how many are we expecting?  I envision something like 50.  Also, what are the refreshment expectations?  Coffee, juice and Danish or full blown chow?  It is a three hour CLE, shall we start at 9 and go until lunch then offer a voluntary lunch get together at the Club?  I presume the Mil Law Section has a budget to cover refreshments for the CLE itself, if not the lunch.  I really should have obtained these details from you in January, but …

BTW, I heard you on the radio with Laura something or other.  Very well done!  EH

Ernest A. Harper

Tremblay and Smith

105-109 East High Street
P.O. Box 1585
Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Telephone: 434-977-4455
Fax: 434-979-1221
Ernie.Harper@tremblaysmith.com

THIS E-MAIL MAY BE PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. DISSEMINATION, COPYING OR USE OF ITS CONTENTS, EXCEPT BY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S), IS PROHIBITED.  IF YOU RECEIVED IT IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY REPLY E-MAIL AND THEN DELETE THE MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY.  THANK YOU.