Re: Checking in

You, got it, Marine!  Thoughts and prayers for you.  Want to write more on our client, SSgt Frank Wuterich and Haditha?  We're going back to court next month after a two-year hiatus due to government appeals.  I can give you all the background to catch you up if you want.  We're litigating an unlawful command influence motion and seeking dismissal of all charges, similar to the same successful motion in the case of the battalion commander, LtCol Chessani.
S/f,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | Virginia
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.