Fw: DC CLE

Babies candy and bongos

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Peter Masciola <peter.masciola@militarymedicalmalpracticelaw.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 21:15:48 -0500
To: <montalvoesq@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: DC CLE

I would really like to join you - it has been too long since I went out on a "guys night dinner". But my kids have me booked all day with 2 playoff double elimination basketball games each tomorrow and I coach my daughter's team so it would be tough to potentially miss her games (especially if they win). I should be done around 9PM and could potentially join you so let me know where you will be. I look forward to a dialogue with Neal and you.