"Miss Me Yet?" T-Shirts & Stickers. Send Letter to W.

Human Events
Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, The Patriot Depot. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing.

A Special Offer From The Patriot Depot!
February 27, 2010

NEW: "Miss Me Yet?" T-Shirts & Bumper Stickers!

Inspired by the mystery billboard in Minnesota, we're offering the new "Miss Me Yet?" T-Shirt & Bumper Sticker!

Sign our "Thank You" Letter to President Bush
and sign our "Stop Blaming Bush" Letter to Obama!

There's no doubt that President Bush was born in America and that he loves his country. During his presidency, Americans felt safe. Evil men feared his resolve. On the other hand, Barack Obama has been circling the globe and apologizing for the very nation that elected a minority to President. Plus, he's going to let Bush's tax cuts expire and raise even new taxes on the middle class to pay for his bankrupt social programs. Americans who voted for "hope and change" are feeling buyer's remorse. In honor of President George W. Bush and the conservative cause, we're pleased to introduce the new "Miss Me Yet?" T-shirt!

RETAIL $25.00 • PRE-ORDER FOR ONLY $19.95! • In Stock and Shipping March 15th! • PRE-ORDER NOW!

In honor of President George W. Bush and the conservative cause, we're pleased to introduce the new "Miss Me Yet?" Bumper Sticker!

RETAIL $20.00 • 2-PACK FOR ONLY $9.95 with FREE SHIPPING! • ORDER NOW1

Also, don't forget our classic "You Can't blame Bush Anymore!" Bumper Sticker!
RETAIL $25.00
 • 5-PACK FOR ONLY $4.95 with FREE SHIPPING! • ORDER NOW!

Celebrate George Washington's Birthday with this rare pictorial biography - SAVE $20 NOW!

BACK IN PRINT AFTER 162 YEARS...
Accounts & Pictures of America's Greatest Hero!

No other book on George Washington contains more detailed accounts, illustrations, and steel engravings!

"When in the progress of the world's affairs, a great work is to be accomplished, the reformation of religion, the discovery of a new world, the subjection of barbarous nations to the mild sway of civilization, the resistance of political oppression, or the founding of a great republic, it appears to be the order of Divine Providence to raise up and prepare a great man for effecting the object. Such a man was George Washington. He was the chosen instrument for laying the foundations of the republic on whose prosperity and perpetuity the hopes of human freedom rest..."

- Excerpt from Chapter One of John Frost's Pictorial Life of George Washington.

RETAIL $49.95
ORDER FOR ONLY $29.95!

SAVE $20!

ORDER NOW!

ADD LIFE OF WASHINGTON FOR ONLY $7.88!

Get Life of Washington, featuring letters and personal accounts, a fuller and more accurate picture emerges of a man who lived by, and was led by, a deep and abiding faith for only $7.88 with your order of this book! (Use the drop-down menu provided.)

ORIGINAL EDITION:

By John Frost, LL.D.

Originally published in 1848, Pictorial Life of George Washington: Embracing a Complete History of The Seven Years' War, The Revolutionary War, The Formation of the Federal Constitution, and the Administration of Washington by John Frost is now back in print for your family to treasure and enjoy.

This gorgeous reprint features an embossed hardback cover with a full-color image of the young George Washington in British uniform. There are more than 600 pages of captivating history featuring more than one hundred engravings and illustrations of the remarkable life and times of George Washington.

  • Embossed Hardback
  • 600+ Pages
  • 100+ Engravings & Illustrations

ORDER NOW!

CLEARANCE: 365 Most Embarrassing Liberal Moments

2010 Lefty Loonz Wall Calendar - ONLY $1.95 EACH!
+ Get Additional Calendars for ONLY $1 EACH!

Based on the phenomenal success of our 2009 Liberals Gone Wild Calendar, our new 2010 wall calendar features 12 original, brand new, over-sized Lefty Loonz cartoons and 365 daily entries documenting the outrageous actions, quotes, and other unbelievable facts from the Left-each chronicled by the date of infamy upon which it occurred!

Factual, funny, and sometimes frightening, we guarantee this calendar will infuriate your Liberal co-workers and make a great Christmas gift for the Liberty-loving conservative in your life. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE MONTH OF JANUARY FREE! 9"x12" (18"x12" unfolded)

RETAIL $19.95 • NOW ONLY $1.95 • ORDER NOW!
+ Get Additional Calendars for ONLY $1 EACH!

Politically Incorrect Pack - NOW 77% OFF!
5 Books and a 2010 Calendar for ONLY $19.95!

The Politically Incorrect Pack
RETAIL $85.86 • 77% OFF - ONLY $19.95 While Supplies Last! • ORDER NOW!

RETAIL $85.86 • 77% OFF - ONLY $19.95 While Supplies Last!

ORDER NOW!

Join The Patriot Update on FACEBOOK! • Follow The Patriot Update on TWITTER!

© 2010 The Patriot Depot™ - A Division of Discount Book Distributors, LLC
44 Mountain Park Dr. • White Hall, WV 26554

From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing. This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001