Fw: Your departure plan

Neal I need to call you pls let me know if you can talk now

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: "Eric S. Montalvo" <emontalvo@tullylegal.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:39:21 +0000
To: montalvoesq@yahoo.com<montalvoesq@yahoo.com>
Subject: FW: Your departure plan

Eric S. Montalvo

Attorney at Law

emontalvo@tullylegal.com

(202) 787-1900 Phone

(202) 870-2940 Cell

(202) 296-1165 Fax

TULLY RINCKEY PLLC

1800 K Street N.W.  Suite 1110
Washington, D.C. 20006

www.Fedattorney.com

practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts – agencies Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.