AN URGENT HONG KONG BANK BUSINESS OFFER.{US$25,500,000}

Greetings!

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because
you do not know me, Please forgive this unusual

manner to contact you, but this particular letter/email is of exceptional
and very private nature,as by virtue of my vantage

position in Hang Seng Bank Ltd -Hong Kong i have a lucrative business
proposal of mutual interest to share with you.There is

no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my
duty to write and reach out to you,TRUSTING that

you will give this proposal a positive consideration.

I am Mr.J. Chan a South Korean and one of the Director of Hang Seng Bank
Limited here in Hong-Kong.I will need you to assist

me in executing a business project from our bank worth US$25.5
Million.These funds were deposited with our bank by a customer

of our bank who is a national{citizen} of your country/region,who
unfortunately died in the December 2004 Asia Tsunami

disaster .

For more on this natural disaster click on these links:-

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4530000/newsid_4537600/4537601.stm

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/12/1227_041226_tsunami.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/30/international/worldspecial4/30quake.html?
_r=1&scp=10&sq=2004%20tsunami&st=cse&oref=slogin

http://www.globalsecurity.org/eye/andaman-us.htm

The deceased account has been declared dormants since 2006 and these funds
will be confiscated/declared unserviceable and

turned over to the Hong Kong government if the deceased relations or
business associates  did not claim this money;since all

efforts to trace any living relative of the deceased proved abortive,i have
decided that i will have you claim this money as

the deceased business associate/or next-of-kin,since you are from the same
country/region and perhaps have some similarities

in certain areas.Everything concerning this transaction shall be LEGALLY
done without hitch,as i was the deceased account

Officer and all the relevant documents of this deposit were kept under my
care.

I will in the course of this transaction sends to you all of my legal and
valid Identities{I.D},and also our bank web

site,where you can see my pictures and resumes for your reference.

Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue,as i hope that you are a

sincere,honest,matured person and above all TRUSTWORTHY.Once the funds have
been successfully transferred into your account,

we shall share it in a ratio of 30% for you,65% for me and my assocaites in
the bank and the reminder 5% to take care of

contingencies.

I will prefer you reach me on my private email address
below:{jonchanhk2010@aim.com) and finally after that I shall furnish

you with more information about this operation.I am counting on your
anticipated co-operation for a successful and hitch free

business transaction between us,that will be mutually beneficial,for a
start oblige me these information:-

1.Your Full name{s}:-

2.Current contact address:-

3.Your present Occupation:-

4.Your age:-

5.Contact phone numbers{Office and Mobile{cell}:-

6.Your PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL e-mail address,if it is different.

Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hurt me
because I am putting my career and the life of my

family at stake with this  venture.Although nothing ventured is nothing
gained,as it is said,the taste of the pudding is in

the eating,do give this proposal SERIOUS AND POSITIVE CONSIDERATION.

Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mr.J.Chan
Hang Seng Bank Limited
Hong Kong.{Asia}
www.hangseng.com
Email:-jonchanhk2010@aim.com  //// jonchanhk2010@aim.com

PS:--PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY TO US STRICTLY THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS FOR
SECURITY/PRIVACY REASONS:-jonchanhk2010@aim.com