From: Eric Montalvo [mailto:montalvoesq@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 6:59 PM
To: Mathew B. Tully, Esq.
Cc: Steve Herrick; Greg T. Rinckey; Neal Puckett
Subject: Re: First Draft

Mat,

I am not looking for a fight on this and hopefully my actions have spoken to this.  I have maintained throughout this process transparency and my willingness other than the schedule issue to make this as smooth as can be...even though I have never done this before.  I am DC pending...I filed after the issue came up in the fall...that's why I went with that...

Some of my clients "love me" so I just want it to be neutral on the subject and if they were to ask for me I haven't foreclosed that option by saying I can't handle their stuff ...no "poaching."

I am discussing the referral arrangement with Neal as I cannot bind his firm to something...don't want to start a second round of WTF under the new boss...lunches at the Army Navy are something I want to do of my own accord...we need until tomorrow morning to rally on that...I have been trying to organize and prep files so you guys don't have any issues or "problems" with any files.  Old saying goes "bridge builder" or "cock sucker"...only looking at future bridges....

V/r