Hosted by HUMAN EVENTS Editor Jed Babbin
Special Guests: Sen. John Barrasso, M.D.
& Rep. Tom Price, M.D.

DATE: Wed, March 3, 2010
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. EST

HUMAN EVENTS is committed to helping Americans prevent the passage of President Obama's healthcare "reform" plan because we believe it will reduce the availability and quality of the healthcare we receive.

So we are hosting a FREE call-in town hall event on March 3 from 5:30 p.m. -- 6:30 p.m. EST.

Hosted by HUMAN EVENTS Editor Jed Babbin, you'll learn the latest about the White House plans to push Obamacare. You'll also be able to talk directly to two members of Congress -- Sen. John Barrasso, M.D. (R-WY) and Rep. Tom Price, M.D. (R-GA) -- who will set the record straight on the President's plan and on the Republican alternatives that Americans really support.

Participating in the event is easy -- all you need to do is answer your phone when we call you between 5:25 p.m. and 5:35 p.m. EST on Wednesday, March 3. After a brief prompt, you'll then be connected to the Human Events teleconference for an exclusive discussion with Sen. Barrasso and Rep. Price.

But in order to participate in this exclusive FREE event we MUST have your correct contact information.

Please update your phone number now so we can call you directly on March 3. If you do NOT wish to be part of this live call, please email us to remove you from this list and include your phone number to be opted out.

Join us live on Wednesday. This is a must-attend phone call you don't want to miss!

This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Special Offers from Human Events. To update your email delivery preferences, click here. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

To advertise in our e-letters or email list, please click here.

If a friend has forwarded you this message, visit HumanEvents.com to subscribe to FREE conservative news alerts from Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, Pat Buchanan and Chuck Norris.

Human Events  |  One Massachusetts Avenue, NW  |  Washington, DC 20001