RE: Burton-Rohrabacher-SEALs press conference

We’ve set a 2:15pm meeting time in Rep. Burton’s office – room 2308 of the Rayburn House Office Building (it’s on the 3rd floor).

About a dozen retired SEALs, and other retired special forces, will be there as well.  Would you feel comfortable giving a short update on the case to the group?  Seems like the best way to prep for the presser.

Will McCabe be with you?  If so, should I add him to the media advisory, or does he have to lay low?

Other than that, please spread the word as best you can.  It’s been hard to get reporters to commit to attending.

­­­­­­­­­­­_____________________________
John Donnelly |
Press Secretary
Congressman Dan Burton (IN-05)
office: 317.848.0201
mobile: 202.225.9560
burton.house.gov
twitter.com/repdanburton
youtube.com/congressmandanburton
john.donnelly@mail.house.gov

Important Warning:  The information in this email is the property of the United States Congress, confidential, and intended only for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Violators are subject to all penalties as allowed by Federal law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the related email.