Re: Friday night

I hope you will allow this firm to do those discharge upgrade cases.

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 2, 2010, at 4:47 PM, <Roger.Hill@gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:

Neal,

Great.  Looking forward to hearing about it : )

The only speaking points that would make are that there is still some work to be done with regards upgrading discharges for what is soon to be a handful of us.  If folks would like to give as to support us in this way, then we would welcome any donations.  Maybe they can set up a fund internally.  I hate talking about this, but we will eventually need the help.

This might be a side conversation with someone on the board of directors so that they could take the lead and see it through.  Whatever you are comfortable with, especially since we arenât even sure about the agenda and context JWV wishes to pursue with their own schedule of events.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Roger T. Hill

Sensors and Electromagnetic Applications Laboratory

Georgia Tech Research Institute

roger.hill@gtri.gatech.edu

(office) 404.407.7012