Re: 1800 Diagonal--Puckett & Faraj

Haytham has a 10:00 appt. Is 9 doable?

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 4, 2010, at 9:20 AM, RickLane31@aol.com wrote:

10:00?

In a message dated 3/4/2010 8:07:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, neal@puckettfaraj.com writes:
Tomorrow morning for another look at 1800 Diagonal?

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 3, 2010, at 5:02 PM, RickLane31@aol.com wrote:

fyi

From: Krysta.Hardiman@cassidyturley.com
To: RickLane31@aol.com
Sent: 3/3/2010 4:32:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: RE: 1800 Diagonal--Puckett & Faraj

Rick,

Have received the financials and will share only with LL. Will have a counter to you by Friday.

Thanks

Krysta L. Hardiman

Associate

Cassidy & Pinkard Colliers
1921 Gallows Road, Suite 700

Vienna, VA 22182

703.770.3406    703.770.3480

On March 1, 2010, Cassidy & Pinkard Colliers will become Cassidy Turley.  Learn more by visiting www.cassidyturley.com.

<image001.jpg>

If you need to send me a file larger than 5MB please use CT Send This File.