Congressman Will Call for SEAL Exoneration

Passing this on from the Puckett & Faraj Lawfim...

Sorry for the late update, but

Neal Puckett will be on FOX news (TODAY) between 1100 - 1130 on Thurs 4 Mar 10, on the Happening Now program, discussing the Navy SEAL case.

Additionally, Haytham Faraj and Neal Puckett will be attending a press conference TODAY with their client SO2 Matthew McCabe outside the Capital in the House Triangle, Thursday 4 March, 3PM.  Congressman Burton & Rohrabacher will call for the exoneration of the three Navy SEALs.  FOX and CNN are covering it live.

You can read the full article at:

http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/03/congressman-will-call-for-seal-exoneration

If you haven't already, join us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SupportOurSEALs

If you do not wish to receive update emails from SupportOurSEALs.com, please let me know and I will take you off the list.

Thanks,

Josh Irving
jirvin@SupportOurSEALs.com
http://SupportOurSEALs.com