Millionaire Patriot Wants YOU Armed and Trained...

Human Events
Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, Front Sight Firearms. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing.
Ignatius Piazza
Dr. Ignatius Piazza

Millionaire Patriot Wants YOU
Armed and Trained!

Pays His Own Money So YOU Get a Free Handgun Plus 5 Days of Training and a 30 State Concealed Weapons Permit for Pennies-on-the-Dollar!

4,500 FREE Guns Almost Gone...

Yes, it's true... Dr. Ignatius Piazza personally covers the cost difference so you can receive five days of a world class handgun training at Front Sight Firearms Training Institute, 30 State Concealed Weapons Permit for pennies-on-the-dollar PLUS get a FREE Springfield Armory XD Pistol in the caliber of your choice!

Over one hundred thousand of your fellow Americans have already attended courses at Front Sight and rave about their experience. You will too, once you take your course at Front Sight!  Hurry to get your Free Gun!

Even if you cannot attend the course, Dr. Piazza has written 30, information packed Gun Training Reports for you to learn while at home and he has produced an award-winning Front Sight DVD he wants to give you at NO CHARGE!

Don't miss this amazing opportunity from the Millionaire Patriot.

Take advantage of Dr. Piazza's patriotism before the gun he set aside for you is gone!

Get your 30 Gun Training Reports and Front Sight DVD at no charge!

Click Here and take advantage of the Millionaire Patriot's mission to arm and train America!

(As you can imagine, even a Millionaire Patriot has financial limits, so grab your gun today.)

From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing. This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001