Web Inquiry On our Website

Adam/Micah: Here's the error people are seeing today.  Anything we can do?  Marcy

P.S. Just to inform you, a portion of your website (I believe it's the direct link to your profile) was listed with Google as an internet attack site on today's date. I'm thinking one of the misguided persons who read this article on Fox News and don't agree with the SEALs may have submitted a false attack-site report in an attempt to keep people from navigating to your site.