FW: DOD polygraph examiner

RESEND

From: Judge Sullivan [mailto:judgesullivan@west-point.org]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 1:48 PM
To: Neal Puckett
Cc: Attny Charles Gittins
Subject: FW: DOD polygraph examiner

Attny client commo

Priv + Conf

Attny work product

Dear Neal,

1)  If the guy Charlie gave you doesn’t work out schedule-wise, below is the name of a respected DOD polygrapher. My View--I think having a poly (if success) soon would give us a good chip with CA.

2)  The below email is from Barry McManus, the fmr CIA Chief Interrogator for 10 years before he retired (he also has 15 years polygraph experience with the Agency)----I will tell you more about him on the tele

3)  Barry will come to the IV of Demartino on 17 Mar as a pro-bono assignment. He needs a file on Demartino to prepare for the IV. He also would like to meet you before so you guys can discuss splitting up the IV portions to take advantage of his special skill.

4)  Give me a call when convenient and we can discuss plans for 17 Mar.

Vy best,  Gene

Judge Eugene R. Sullivan (ret.)

Senior Partner

Freeh Sporkin & Sullivan LLP