Re: PLEASE TAKE DOWN OUR WEBSITE ASAP

Hi Marcy,

Sorry for the delay in response, I had to take a quick flight to Minnesota because of a family emergency.

In both our direct communication with Google and by using the tools they provide, they are saying the site is functioning correctly now.  You can see the results of the Google Safe Browsing tools by using the following link:  http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://www.puckettfaraj.com

What was hacked was not the content or the navigation of the site, but a couple files on the server that caused any link clicked on to redirect to an external (malicious) web site -- including links from Google directly.  If you go to your site directly now, it should function as normal and no warning messages should appear.

As a precautionary measure, we have repaired the server files that were changed, and reset the password on all the server settings as well as the Wordpress user admin settings.  We have also installed the latest version of Wordpress, as well as a number of advanced site scanning plugins which allow us to make sure the site is functioning as it should (when you log in to the admin section, you should see a new section called WP-MalWatch - this scans the site for any malicious software planted).  In addition, we added an advanced security plugin that limits the number of login attempts (so bots and hackers cannot continually attempt to figure out a password).

Haytham, I'll be following up with you directly from this email to make sure we have everything working as it should be from your end as well.

I truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,

Micah Johnson
Chief Ingredient, Inc.