Your March 2010 Auto Insurance Rate Review

Human Events
Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, InsWeb. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing.

Unable to view this email?
Your March Auto Insurance Rate Review

*National average savings information based on InsWeb 6-month policyholder survey data from 4/27/05 to 7/4/05.
InsWeb Corporation, 11290 Pyrites Way, Suite 200, Gold River, CA 95670

From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing. This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001