Re: CLE update

Ernie,
Great work!  I think Dolly may have a large email list of folks and I'm considering sending a letter to the JAGs of all of the services once the program is set.  We haven't really provided refreshments in recent memory and not sure who can set that up.  The O Club?  That would be fine.  Whatever you can arrange.  I believe we can fund that.  I think we simply went to the Club for lunch with everyone paying their own way.  It all sounds great.
S/f,
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.