Good workout

X,
Went to the big, nice, clean, air-conditioned gym at Camp Foster. Did chest and shoulders (not too much weight), and a new type of elliptical machine for 20 minutes. Got heart rate into the mid-150s. Will continue to work that machine, I think, or possibly the treadmill, this week. Going to dinner with Davidson tonight. Will refuse to talk about the case. We've got all day tomorrow and half of Tues to prep. Hope my girl had a happy sleep. We're kicking butt in this business and I think the website is going to drive more and more biz to us. I think we need to re-inquire about migrating the blog entries from our Nota Bene blog (www.puckettfaraj.blogspot.com). That's what we can use for the first blogs to push out to the web.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC