Re: Sitrep 1637

Remind me where he is. Has he paid anything yet? How much does he owe? How much can he pay and when?
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

N, wow.  Worked AMEX issue, Finances (moved 15K from Wuterich),
cleaned up case tracker, put together the rest of the file cabinet,
went to the gym and walked the circuit, got milk and raspberries and a
naner at Whole Foods; showered, did three loads of laundry, and talked
to Haytham -- I don't have to send Esparza anything until he sends in
the 5K and the contract; then tell him what do to about the rest of it.

Need your opinion on what to tell Hammack regarding monthly
payments... Not liking that.  X