Re: Atwood Access

X,
Donaleski with an "e."
OK. Got it. Not sure why any computer with internet access wouldn't allow you to go to http://webmail.puckettfaraj.com and enter your full email address and password then not let you in. Maybe you weren't typing the right webmail address. Try the one I typed above.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <fhorn2nav@hotmail.com>:

N/H. No access to puckettfaraj, via webmail or computer (crashed). So Haytham, if you need me, call. Also, pulled up google and typed puckett & faraj, got the website, lawgru, and note bene -- with naked girls on it (paintings of the masters --- might reconsider that); some families or spouses, or female military types might not like it. Also last entry listed was 1 Sep; need a new entry...

PS. One of the WASPs son is here, he's a Harvard trained MD and specializes in spinal injury. Could be someone to keep in mind for Kevin Donaliski... (Neal, do you spell his name with an e or i in the middle?)

MarcyMarcelyn "Marcy" Atwood202-340-0070fhorn2nav@hotmail.com