Re: connectivity

H,
Sorry I couldn't get through. Nothing critical, of course. Just thought we'd catch up. I did watch the videos. Good stuff. "Beginning of the end." You'll allow me to quote that back to you when President McCain takes the oath on 20 Jan 2009? The uncounted "poll" in this election, one that is so deep it is rarely revealed in public and therefore skews the polls, is lingering racism in America. From the outset, it was the factor that doomed the Obama campaign from the day he announced in Springfield. It's a scourge that must be eliminated if we are to become the nation we'd like to believe that we are. We're not there yet. That is the segment of the population that will not allow Obama to win the election. You pointed it out several weeks ago when we were talking at my place. And I guess your reference to Palin complete ignores the half-dozen campaign sabotaging things Biden has said over only the past 2 weeks! He is completely unfocused and incabable of being reigned in. Loose cannon, I think, is the term. He is un-trainable. Not so, Palin. She needs ZERO foreign policy experience to be VP. And the whole, "McCain is near-death and she's not ready to be President," is not getting any traction with voters. It's a red herring. Formula for a Democratic victory? Tell Biden to drop out and draft Hillary.
I love these discussions, don't you?
Things are going great here.  Time to watch the McCain win the debate!
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>:

Partner,

I just got your message.  The phone didn?t ring at all.  ATT service in the
Georgetown area is horrible.  I plan to follow up with Lance next Friday.

I feel sorry for your candidate. Did you watch the videos I sent?  You
should.  This is the beginning of the end for Mccain.  Did you happen to
watch the interview with Palin.  I love the over flight comment.  Imagine
her being commander and chief.  Oh and I hope you watched her church video
with the witch doctor.  Ah there?s just so much.  :-)

I hope all?s going well in Oki.  I?m looking forward to your return.

Haytham Faraj, Esq

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

WASHINGTON DC ? SAN DIEGO ?  CHICAGO

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making
any copy or distribution.