Re: Do Good!!!!

Hi, Baby! Hope you had a happy trip. Bet you're glad to be home again in your own bed. Take a look at the email exchanges with CPT Roger Hill. Please read the attachment as well as the body of his email. Don't be alarmed. He says in the email that although the attachment (an earlier email he sent to HHQ) is labeled SEC/NF, it's not really classified. He's worried and I hope my reply put his concerns to rest. Welcome suggestions from you. I've had great phonecons with both him and his wife, Lauren. Was going to go out for a run this morning but wanted to answer Roger instead. Now cooking breakfast, then will shower, dress and head off for my morning latte and head to the courthouse. Today will be no stress. Picking a jury, making an opening statement and listening to 4 hours of my client's videotaped interview with NCIS.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting marcy@puckettfaraj.com:

N, I know you'll do great.  I'll read the Stars/STripes at home
tonight.  YEAH!!!  The great Neal A Puckett, premier attorney!!!!
Can't wait to hear "That just happened!"  LUL, X