Re: Iris's baptism

X,
Just back from court. Really good day, but flat exhausted. Need to go to dinner with Dr. Huff. He did great today. All evidence was good for us. Finished case. Will give closing arguments in the morning and jury will begin deliberations. Hope that it doesn't take them too long and that we have time for the sentencing case tomorrow and we get a sentence. Otherwise I will have to move the flight to Friday. Good call on flying to Atlanta and driving from there. Really good head work. Also good to tell Jocelyn I'm in the middle of a murder case in Okianwa and we'll let her know our plans later. We'll book the flight and car when I get to CA.
LUL and call you later!
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

Ok. And oh by the way, that's our 11th anniversary --- 793 miles, 12
1/2 hour drive.  Flying into Atlanta direct (USAir about 300 @ Arrive
Fri, 31 Oct; Depart Sun 2 Nov) and driving from there is more like 3
hours... Have to vote on Tues 4 Nov and go to FL... Is there time to
arrange all this next week.  Suggest you tell her you are in Okinawa,
and can't figure out the schedule until next weekend (meaning when you
can come and how long) and you'll get back to her when you are in
telecom on your phone again.  K???   It's going to be Christmas faster
than you know it with all this travel????

PS, where is the plug for the camera ( I took pics at the WASP
reunion)? And how do I download them on the Mac??? X