N Sitrep 1815L

X,
Dr. Huff and I are meeting LtCol and Mrs. Jones at Jack's place on Kadena just inside gate 1 at 1900. Will call you after I get home. Agree you must keep up with band and must also arrange music. If you haven't already purchased that arranging program (the deluxe version, please), then git 'er done! We are now in the "deluxe everything" stage of our lives. Stop quibbling about cost and buy the best program!
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

N, home from band.  Had fun.  Must keep doing it.  Must also arrange
the music.  Must somehow do it all.  Not sure yet how.  Hope you had a
great day and the case is finished; and you WON!!!  LUL, X