RE: Latest from the East Coast

I'm on it. Will give you a ring in the morning. Sorry about Biden tonight. He just couldn't measure up. Really cheap to bring up his own deceased child. Sleazy. Should have picked Hillary! Clear victory for Palin tonigh. Not at all election-dispositive, though. Americans won't elect either Obama or McCain because of their running mates. It's all them. And Obama now has a clear lead, I think you'll agree! About to sit down to dinner with Sean and Catherine. Let's talk tomorrow. I want to brag about my win in Oki!
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>:

Welcome back partner.  We have two new potential clients.  One I want you to
take and give some attention to.  The client is a U.S.A.F. LtCol. PhD
candidate from the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology.  He was accused
of academic misconduct in authoring his dissertation.  Call me tomorrow
after you get some rest so we can discuss.

Haytham Faraj, Esq
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
WASHINGTON DC × SAN DIEGO ×  CHICAGO
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making
any copy or distribution.