From: neal@puckettfaraj.com [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 15:31
To: Wuterich SSgt Frank D
Cc: Haytham Faraj
Subject: 29 Palms

Frank,
Still in Okinawa but got your vm.  Do you WANT to be available for the 3-wk
field exercise in 29 Palms in Dec?  If so, you are.  If not, then we may
need you during that time.  I'm arriving in San Diego Thurs afternoon.
Would like to get together with you next week sometime when Mr. Faraj joins
us.  Can we do that?
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)