RE: Forensic Psychiatrist Request ICO Sgt Barillas

Suzy,
Let's press ahead with the current 18 Nov date of trial for Barillas based on this new info from Col Huff. Please let Maj Plummer know that he is available so that arrangements can be made for his travel. Disregard the message from Mr. Faraj left for you last night. So now we need to find a toxicologist and we'll be set.
Thanks,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting "Huff, Lester COL USAF AFRRI/MMO" <HUFF@afrri.usuhs.mil>:

Neal and others --

There have been some schedule changes and it would be less difficult for
me to make the 17 Nov date.

Let me know what the plans are.

L. ANDREW HUFF, Col, USAF, MC, SFS
Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute
Military Medical Operations
huff@afrri.usuhs.mil
(202) 683-7818