Re: Email Check (Hill)

On the phone with CPT Hill now. Talked to him earlier. He asked me to coordinate with you regarding country clearance for me. Have been through the drill a few times for Iraq. Let me know when you need info.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting "Masten, Heather A LTC USA TF WARRIOR" <heather.masten@afghan.swa.army.mil>:

Neal,

Just wanted to make an email check with you to establish communications.
Please let me know the best way to communicate with you.

I will be in the DC, Charlottesville VA area Nov 1-6.  Any chance of
handing off files to you?

Thanks,

HEATHER A. MASTEN
LTC, JA
Senior Defense Counsel
U.S. Army Trial Defense Service
Afghanistan Field Office
Bagram AB, Afghanistan
DSN: 318-431-4323
heather.masten@afghan.swa.army.mil

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and/or legally privileged and intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and
delete this email from your system.  If you are not the named addressee,
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me via email or by
calling DSN 318-431-4323 if you have received this email in error.