Re: Checks Recieved

Cool. Remember the same rule applies to No. 4 as all the others. Davidson check has to go into CT acct the transfer to Ops account. I'll give you the breakdown (some is for lodging and some for rental car) tomorrow for quickbooks accounting.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

Got the following in the mail, and will deposit them tomorrow:
1. $9500 from Hammack to the Client Trust account.  Have already
received his signature page for the contract.  "Cleared Hot" as we say
in the AF
2. $1000 and a signed contract from Lance Morgan; ditto "cleared hot"
3. Bal due on Wilridge ($647.80) to the ops account via the client
trust (deposit on Sat, transfer on Sun)
4. Bal due on expenses for Davidson ($730 (or was it 750?).  in any
case, will deposit on Sat to Ops account.

Marcy