Re: Hammack

And a hearty good morning to you, partner! Hey, look at it this way. He's probably screwed no matter what, you're going to kick severe ass and make a name for yourselves with those assholes AND bring in some cash! Imagine how happy that last part will make our business manager!
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>:

Just got notice that the army plans to go ahead with a BOI on Hammack on the
24th, Friday, in North Carolina.  Did I tell you that I detest military
prosecutors.  They have got to be the most unscrupulous assholes out there.
The regulation is black and white.  But they can do it because they own the
system and no one can stop them.

Haytham Faraj, Esq

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

WASHINGTON DC ? SAN DIEGO ?  CHICAGO

www.puckettfaraj.com

888.970.0005 Toll Free

202.280.1039 Fax

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making
any copy or distribution.