Re: ART 32 Notification

Acknowledged. Am at Dulles awaiting flight to Delhi via London. Looking forward to meeting you all. Hope my messing arrangements have been sorted out. Latest info is that CJTF 101 will not allow me to eat chow at the mess hall at Salerno, and that there are not sufficient civilian concessions there. I'm thinking that if I'm a guest of the Army, (as per my invitational travel orders), at a remote Army FOB with inadequate alternate facilities, you are required to feed me. That was true during my three trips to the OIF theater. LTC Byrd, perhaps you could lend me a hand with that?
V/r,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting "Byrd, Robert K USA LTC USA 503rd MP CDR" <robert.k.byrd@afghan.swa.army.mil>:

All,

Attached is notification 7. At least one person from each DEF team and
GOV acknowledge receipt, please.

LTC Robert K. Byrd
Commander, TF RIPCORD

DSN: 318 481-2426