Re: Hello

Lauren,
We are doing extremely well. You are very welcome. It was a privilege to defend Roger against inflated charges and rumors and prevail. I foresee good results at the end of the ordeal. I'll be starting my journey home tomorrow. Keep watching Google News for updates. We should be able to get together during the dates you'll be in our area. Marcy and I plan to spend the holidays in town. My very best to you. Roger is sitting across from me as I type this. He's doing well but misses you greatly. He was courageous throughout the hearing, particularly when he assumed responsibility for all of his soldiers. His sense of humor and natural charm are intact.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Lauren Hill <lauren.f.hill@gmail.com>:

Hello Neal,
I hope you are doing well! I know you are still in Afghanistan and I just
want to thank you so much for all that you have done for not only Roger but
for our whole family. Words can not describe how relieved I was to hear that
things have gone so well and that we have finally been able to fight back. I
know we potentially have a long road ahead but I feel like we are in the
best position possible and I am so hopeful and ready to do whatever we need
to do. Speaking of which, I am going to be up in DC Dec 29th - Jan 3rd and
am not sure if you will be in town but if you will be I would love to be
able to meet you in person with Roger's sister and mom. Let me know if this
might work with your schedule. Thank you so much Neal! Thank you for
boosting our moral too! Safe trip home!
Take Care,
Lauren Hill